Monday, September 10, 2012

How many HDB after the 1st million units?

I have been researching online since 2010 trying to get a more accurate number of total HDB units in the market but it's tough! Then  the announcement came about the hand over of 1st million HDB. This is part of the Treelogde@Punggol. Since then I have start to gather all the new launches till now. Here's part 1 of 2 of that record. Please note that there are SERS project in between which I haven't accounted for and the total DBSS is at 8,123 units up till Trivelis in Clementi.


Please note that for year 2011, I haven't include launches for May 2011 which is totalling almost 4,000 units.
 Data collection for year 2012 is ongoing, this schedule only recorded up to recent BTO, July BTO.



Copyright © 2012 by Chua Soon Ching
All rights reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise), without the prior written permission of the copyright owner of this publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment